to keep my family & friends updated.

lauantai 20. heinäkuuta 2013

Festival friday

Pori Jazz festival!!

So yesterday me and Nelli went to the Pori festival to see Olly Murs perform.  The train ride was awfully long and boring but the gig was so worth going! We didn't only see Olly Murs live but also got these weird 'high five handshakes' from him!!! He was totally digging our dance moves!
And had surprisingly good moves himself as well... So basically our two hour Murs hunt was a success!! 

We also got to see John Legend and he has some really great tunes! 
The jazz street was fun too, even though everything was really expensive we couldn't resist but bought some sweets, yuum! (okay I ate so much sweets I should never eat candy ever again!)
We stayed the night at Nelli's grandparents' house and took a train back home today.  Thank god I got some sleep on the train so the ride didn't seem so long. 





Chocolate apple and grapes! Try it sometime, it's really sweet.


Now I'm just going to have a relaxing weekend at my dad's house,  
Keep calm lovelies! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti